Monday, April 20, 2009

Recovery!!

I met Tamara at the gym on Friday morning @ 4:30 AM that is right you read this correctly 4:30 AM!!! I worked so hard I wanted to VOMIT!! in the GYM I was very embarrassed Tamara went and got me a protein shake to drink....(THANKS TAMARA) I felt SICK and was feeling like if this is what it is going to take to be thin I don't know if I want to partake...IT WAS A ROUGH MORNING!!! I had sore legs all weekend long and was wondering if I would be able to workout ever again! Well I recovered and went back for more this morning~! TAMARA is such a great inspiration! I am soooooooooo greatful for her in my life and once again I owe this all to Jenn and Clint! These two seem to always know what I need and guide me to happiness!!! THANKS SO MUCH!!!

I have not measured or weighed and I will shortly!!!! I am still a little scale shy!

so to EVERYONE THAT READS this I want you to have a least 2 glasses of water and do 12 crunches by the end of today!

1 comment:

stacy said...

i am so dang proud of you jamie. you are starting to inspire me. you will be proud to know i haven't had any soda and i worked out today. we can do it right? right? (if i keep telling myself this it will come true...right?)